Shipping rates for my friends around the world

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Soooo...

Based on the stats on my blog.... about 50% of the hits on my page are from Malaysia and Singapore (you US folks need to smash that refresh button!). I don't know how this came to be but I just wanted to put that out there that I have about as much experience shipping to foreign countries as I do to my own country.

Shipping rates will always be $5 USPS First Class 5-9 day to anybody in the world.... for now I eat the extra price just because I wanna get my name out there of course!

Now for those of us who want insurance along with tracking internationally... I have an upgraded USPS Express shipping package with guaranteed 3-5 day shipping (usually 2-3) depending on where you are. Obviously for headphones and like 500 cables we're going to need to discuss our options but you guys know who you are :)


So please order with confidence, my support and service knows no borders!

I'm avalable via gchat too using Gmail via Chrisshizzel (yeah i know the name sucks)

Get online and get to ordering!

No comments:

Post a Comment