Ah shit so heres whats up with the delays..

Monday, April 2, 2012

I know a few of you have been pretty unhappy with me since there have been a few delays, we switched wire vendors, he stiffed us by shipping late since he orders in batches (failed to mention that to me), then when he shipped he used the slow option, anyway some of you poor folks have had to wait a month for cables, we received the wire today, I get a couple angry e-mails and honestly I'm not sure how to deal sometimes since I am relatively young to business. I can only get by with being courteous and honest at all times. I think honesty and integrity should show something, but I'm terribly sorry for the delays guys.

4 comments:

  1. Are they still the same grade material?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told Chris upgraded to 7N which is awesome. Take your time and make something quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris ..Is this true? If yes, then all backorder on now will be upgrade to 7N right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, honestly its no big deal. I think the new, better wire more than makes up for the delay. I just can't wait to hear my tf10s again after this long. I bet the new wires r gonna be just heavenly so take as long as needed. :-)

    ReplyDelete